The calendar below shows availability. Grey dates are free and red dates booked. Bookings run from 4pm on the afternoon of the first booked night to 10am on the morning after the last booked night. Prices are listed in the table further down the page.
To show months not displayed, use the back/forward arrows on the top of the calendar.
We will be happy to confirm availability and prices for any holiday dates you have in mind; simply contact us.
We occasionally offer late availability special offer breaks – shown here – but they go fast!
The prices in the tables below are for a full 7 night stay starting on the specified date. Although a regular booking would be for a full 7 night stay, we can sometimes accommodate shorter stays in off-peak season. Contact us for a quote if you are interested.
Dates & Prices – 2019
|Fri 4 Jan - Fri 8 Feb||Low season||£785 pw|
|w/c Sat 9 Feb – Fri 22 Feb||Feb half term||£999 pw|
|w/c Sat 23 Feb – Fri 15 Mar||£785 pw|
|w/c Sat 16 Mar – Fri 5 Apr||£975 pw|
|w/c Sat 6 Apr – Fri 26 April||Easter holiday||£1.625 pw|
|w/c Sat 27 Apr - Fri 24 May||£1,185 pw|
|w/c Sat 25 May – Fri 31 May||May Half term||£1,625 pw|
|w/c Sat 1 Jun – Fri 28 June||£1,185 pw|
|w/c Sat 29 June – Fri 19 July||£1,395 pw|
|w/c Sat 20 July – Fri 30 Aug||Summer holiday||£1,625 pw|
|w/c Sat 31 Aug – Fri 6 Sept||£1,395 pw|
|w/c Sat 7 Sept – Fri 18 Oct||£1,185 pw|
|w/c Sat 19 Oct – Fri 25 Oct||October Half term||£1,625 pw|
|w/c Sat 25 Oct – Fri 1 Nov||October low||£1,395 pw|
|w/c Sat 2 Nov – Sat 21 Dec||£785 pw|
|w/c Sat 21 Dec – Fri 27 Dec||Christmas at Tarn House||£1,625 pw|
|w/c Sat 28 Dec – Fri 3 Jan 2019||New Year at Tarn House||£1,695 pw|
Note: Price table does not indicate current availability – please use the calendar above to check availability.
Note: All prices are for the property, not per person. VAT is included.
How to Book
To book your holiday, please follow these steps. More details can be found on the Terms & Conditions page.
- Choose one of the available periods from the calendar above and contact us to confirm it is still available.
- If it is and you wish to proceed, we will send you a booking form to fill out.
- You will be asked to pay a £100 deposit when returning the booking form in order to reserve your week. This can be paid by cheque, BACS, debit/credit card or PayPal.
- You will receive a receipt confirming your booking and our receipt of your deposit. At this point the booking period is reserved for you, and any cancellation is subject to the Terms & Conditions.
- We ask you to pay the balance of the booking cost at least six weeks before the start of your booking. This can be paid by cheque, BACS, debit/credit card or PayPal.
- We will send you a receipt for your full payment and security deposit together with directions to the cottage and instructions on key collection.