After closing down for three-and-a-half months, we are delighted to be re-opening, with new, industry standard deep clean procedures in place to keep our guests and our fab housekeeper safe.
- We are Visit England ‘We’re Good to Go’ accredited. As such we have undertaken full Covid-19 risk assessments for all parts of Tarn House (assessment available by request) and have implemented a new, expansive deep clean regime between visits.
- Details of specific cleaning procedures are given to all guests.
- To reduce touch points, we are sending all guest information out via PDF before your stay.
- We are leaving additional cleaning products on site for guests’ use, including disinfectant and single use (but locally made) soap.
- Most of all, we are celebrating the things you can do at Tarn House without getting in a car: enjoying the fellside garden, BBQs, swims in Loughrigg Tarn (just 5mins walk away) and the 20+ fabulous walks you can do from the door…
If you have any questions do drop me a line.