The calendar below shows availability. Grey dates are free and red dates booked. Bookings run from 4pm on the afternoon of the first booked night to 10am on the morning after the last booked night. Prices are listed in the table further down the page.
To show months not displayed, use the back/forward arrows on the top of the calendar.
We will be happy to confirm availability and prices for any holiday dates you have in mind; simply contact us.
We occasionally offer late availability special offer breaks – shown here – but they go fast!
The prices in the tables below are for a full 7 night stay starting on the specified date. Although a regular booking would be for a full 7 night stay, we can sometimes accommodate shorter stays in off-peak season. Contact us for a quote if you are interested.
Dates & Prices – 2018
|Thu 4 Jan - Fri 9 Feb||Low season||£775 pw|
|w/c Sat 10 Feb – Fri 23 Feb||Feb half term||£1.150 pw|
|w/c Sat 24 Feb – Fri 16 Mar||£775 pw|
|w/c Sat 17 Mar – Fri 23 Mar||£950 pw|
|w/c Sat 24 Mar – Fri 30 Mar||Easter holiday||£1.395 pw|
|w/c Sat 31 Mar – Fri 13 Apr||Easter holiday||£1.595 pw|
|w/c Sat 14 Apr - Fri 27 April||£950 pw|
|w/c Sat 28 April - Fri 25 May||£1.150 pw|
|w/c Sat 26 May – Fri 1 Jun||May Half term||£1,595 pw|
|w/c Sat 2 Jun – Fri 29 June||£1,150 pw|
|w/c Sat 30 June – Fri 20 July||£1,395 pw|
|w/c Sat 21 July – Fri 31 Aug||Summer holiday||£1,595 pw|
|w/c Sat 1 Sept – Fri 7 Sept||£1,395 pw|
|w/c Sat 8 Sept – Fri 19 Oct||£1,150 pw|
|w/c Sat 20 Oct – Fri 26 Oct||October Half term||£1,595 pw|
|w/c Sat 27 Oct – Fri 2 Nov||October Half term||£1,595 pw|
|w/c Sat 3 Nov – Wed 20 Dec||£775 pw|
|w/c Fri 21 Dec – 28 Dec||Christmas at Tarn House||£1,595 pw|
|w/c Fri 28 Dec – 4 Jan 2017Fri||New Year at Tarn House||£1,650 pw|
Note: Price table does not indicate current availability – please use the calendar above to check availability.
Note: All prices are for the property, not per person. VAT is included.
How to Book
To book your holiday, please follow these steps. More details can be found on the Terms & Conditions page.
- Choose one of the available periods from the calendar above and contact us to confirm it is still available.
- If it is and you wish to proceed, we will send you a booking form to fill out.
- You will be asked to pay a £100 deposit when returning the booking form in order to reserve your week. This can be paid by cheque, BACS, debit/credit card or PayPal. Please send all postal correspondence and cheques to our address on the Contacts page.
- You will receive a receipt confirming your booking and our receipt of your deposit. At this point the booking period is reserved for you, and any cancellation is subject to the Terms & Conditions.
- We ask you to pay the balance of the booking cost at least six weeks before the start of your booking. This can be paid by cheque, BACS, debit/credit card or PayPal.
- We also ask you to pay a £100 security bond any time prior to your arrival. The bond is held by us and returned within seven days of the end of your booking (subject to damage waivers – please see Terms & Conditions).
- We will send you a receipt for your full payment and security deposit together with directions to the cottage and instructions on key collection.